Director Operations (m/f)
- Responsibility for all operations at Zhuhai plant: Production, Logistics, Process Technology, Process- and Equipment Development, Industrial Engineering, Quality Assurance and Maintenance; cost responsibility for scrap, personnel, material consumption and Maintenance
- Driving and supporting New Product Introductions (NPI) and automation according to our company’s objectives
- Implementation of productivity and quality improvement processes; monitoring of measures (5S, TPM, CIP, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Projects for maximization of productivity; realization of our strategic long term business plan
- Economical planning of human resources
Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics or eq.
- Comparable leadership experience in an international company – ideally in the automotive or industrial electronics industry
- Goal- and solution-oriented mindset and consequent decision-making based on facts and figures.
- Excellent technical understanding of products and processes; process-oriented mindset in combination with commercial know-how
- Proficiency with quality management tools and ISO TS system
- Organized, well-structured, analytical way of working
- Superior customer orientation and personal commitment
- Fluent command of English; German, Japanese or Mandarin skills beneficial
Mag. Daniela Gortan-Kainz