Internal Senior Consultant (f/m)
Piezo and Protection Devices Business Group
We are currently seeking an Internal Consultant to support us within our BG to improve overall performance. You will help our Executive Management team and their people take their businesses to new levels of performance delivering results on a scale and at a speed the BUs would not be able to achieve on its own. You assist with the thorough review and redesign proposal of existing business practices and processes for all facets of a BU’s business from marketing to production, customer relations, the entire supply chain, cost control and more. The person in charge is involved in working side-by-side with the COO of the BG and the BU superiors to remove any barriers to change as to create employee ownership.
Duties and responsibilities
- Accurately analyzing work processes, systems, organizational function and structures using interviews, observation, data, statistical analysis and techniques to determine where and how to generate measurable benefits
- Train individuals in the effective use of management systems, tools, techniques, group problem solving and team building
- Arrange and conduct meetings and one-on-one interfaces with Top Mgmt and employees
- Prepare written and oral feedback, presentation materials, critiques, systems documentation, process descriptions, evaluations, data summaries and reports.
In this position, you are afforded the opportunity to experience various types of businesses within a wide range of industry sectors. You work with people at all levels within an organization to gain valuable business experience.
University of Technology, University
Industrial-, Electrical-, Mechanical engineering, Physics, Material sciences or similar
- Prior management experience in an extended international Management position
- Profound experience in the field of Operations along the entire value chain (Process Tech., Production,.)
- Capability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of organization
- Willingness to travel
Basic salary: € 85.000 gross per year with the willingness of overpayment according to your experience
Regular Place of work: Deutschlandsberg, Austria – We assist in finding accommodation
Mag. Daniela Gortan-Kainz